1. When filming face-on, place the camera centered to the chest, perpendicular to the target line. From the down-the-line view place the camera directly behind the golfer about 5 paces, with the camera centered between the ball and the stance line. For more detail on camera setup please see the video below.
2. Clips can be on any major aspect of your golf swing or game. Examples: Putting, Short Game, Driver Swing, Iron Swing, General Swing Analysis with a 6-iron.
3. Email your clips to ZachAllenGolf@gmail.com
We can accept file sizes up to 10MB. Please send separate emails if the file sizes are large.
4. You will receive the completed lesson video with swing analysis voice over, and side by side comparison in a link which will be emailed to you.
5. Please allow 3 business days for completed lesson.